Spanking Kelsie Part Two

This experience started here.

I left off with finding out Pura had lied to me about where she was going away for the weekend with her best friend Kelsie. The two girls were in a safe hotel for the night. And I was worried out of my mind for Pura, who had been sick all night.

Pura called me in the late morning.

"Mistress," she said, in a tone I knew immediately was all humility. "I'm coming home. We checked out of the hotel. We're on our way."

"Good," I replied. I was working hard not to sound furious, or indeed to be furious. I think my worry for my beautiful Pura was what held me back from outright rage. "How are you feeling this morning?"

She began crying but she answered me without delay. "I'm alright. I just feel a little tired now. Kelsie is driving. I'll be home this evening."

"Okay, Babe. I'll see you when you get here. We can talk about it more then."

She erupted into more tears. "Please don't be mad!" she begged me. "I didn't know we were going all the way to Vegas; I swear. She did not tell me until we were in Mesquite. Please don't be mad!"

It was like a fire lit beneath me, and I snapped, "How can you ask me not to be angry? You lied to me!"

"I did not lie to you!" she pleaded. "I did not know!"

"Well, if that's true, and your friend lied to you, I'm not sure you should be her friend at all!" Pura tried to answer, sobbing incoherently. I interrupted her, "We will talk about it when you get home." And I hung up the phone so my boundary was clear; we would not talk about this again until she was home and safe.

But that did not stop the two of them from talking about it on the five hour drive home.

Mistress, you never said I could not discuss it, just because you had decided to be mean. And besides, what else were we supposed to talk about? I was really distressed. And Kelsie was worried about what would happen to me when I got home.

Seriously? You both knew what would happen. I was displeased. You had endangered yourself. Your principles are very clear about this. We all knew there was a spanking in your future.

*Grins mischievously* Yes, there certainly was. Keep going. I love this story.

I made dinner, did laundry, cleaned the guest bathroom... Basically, I busied myself with projects in the hope that I could keep my mind occupied. It did not work well. 

The weight of a looming punishment always bears down on me like that. I know it needs to happen. I know it will restore the balance of our home. I know Pura takes guilt to her grave without it. But otherwise, I hate it!

Oh, poor Mistress Nichole! *Hopes the sarcasm in this statement is evident to the readers.*

Because I could not stop thinking about it, I had it all worked out in my mind. She would come home. We would sit on the couch and discuss the events. She would tell me all the details of her excursion, and list all the ways she had broken her rules. Depending on the severity of the rule-breaking, I would spank her with the brush or my hand. And hopefully we could wrap up this nastiness before bedtime. I had it all planned out.

And then Pura came in the door with witnesses.

*Rolls eyes* I think I should be the one telling this story, since Mistress seems to be having a hard time coping with reality.

Readers, please excuse me while I deal with a naughty slave who needs a reminder of who's in charge in this house. I'll finish the story in the next installment. I promise.

EEEeeeek! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia and Amber

Homework Loopholes

When a Tree Falls...