Spanking Kelsie-Part 4

This experience started here.

Kelsie had just announced that she was there to receive a spanking. I reeled.

"What?"

I wanted to clarify, but also to buy myself time, because I had no idea how I was going to respond to this. It was so far outside the realm of anything I thought I ever would be doing. Learning to spank Pura had been overwhelming enough for me; I did not think I could actually spank someone else. Besides, punishments in our house were very intimate between me and my slave. I thought it seemed a little like cheating to do it with someone else.

Kelsie's stony exterior was just a mask, I realized. She seemed rough and aggressive, and belligerent, but she was just nervous.

I was really, really nervous. I don't think Nichole realizes how intimidating she can be.

She doesn't at all.

She's really scary, especially when she's mad. Also, Pura has told me all about the spankings she has received at Nichole's hands, and that was intimidating information to have in my head. She's -------- scary!

Agreed! Except without the profanity. *looks nervously at Mistress' stern face and quickly edits Kelsie's naughty language*

The peanut gallery is now going to pipe down, or there might be a couple new punishment stories to add to this blog today. *shakes a stern finger at the two interrupting misses.

Kelsie repeated, "I am here to get a spanking." And the poor girl's face blushed to various hues of red. And she looked stonier and colder than ever. 

I blinked over at my slave, who was standing demurely beside me with the guiltiest look on her face I have ever seen. "What?" I demanded of her.

Pura shrugged, but I know when she's avoiding. I raised an eyebrow, and she melted into her shoulders. She mumbled something that sounded like, "I told her she had to or we can't be friends anymore."

"What?" I demanded again, a little more crisply.

Pura glared up at me then, her own mask falling away to reveal the hothead I know lives inside her brain. "What do you mean 'What?' She lied to me and because I was trying to be a good friend, I did not do what I knew I should. Which was to call you as soon as she told me the truth. And you said on the phone you did not think I should be friends with her because she lied to me." 

"Stop," I commanded. And it was a command, with the full weight of authority in my face. She clicked her teeth shut and glared at me until she calmed herself down. Then she snatched at her mask of humility again. She put her hands on my shirtfront, entreating. 

"I was afraid you were not going to let me be her friend anymore."

"And that's not okay," Kelsie piped in, but her face was still red.

Well, I was stunned, frankly. I had never considered myself to be a spanking service for my wife to lend out to her naughty friends. That came as a bit of a shock.

*rolls eyes dramatically* Oh, stop that right now. You know I do not think of you that way.

*Takes a quick break to speak some stern words to her slave for the eye-rolls and snark.

*taps on the keyboard idly, trying not to listen in on the "conversation" in the other room.*

*gets bored waiting and types some more.* Mistress Nichole is sort of funny, I think. She lets Bethany say and do a lot of inappropriate stuff for a while, and then suddenly snaps and lays down the law. I cannot for the life of me imagine being in a relationship like that. But I guess it works for them. If my boyfriend started a conversation with me with "Young lady, if you do not stop rolling your eyes at me this instant, I am going to turn you over my knee right here!" I would probably laugh in his face. Pura's meek, though. Sometimes. 

*Having returned to find extra words written on the post, shoots Kelsie a stern look and a threat. Then returns to the story.*

I asked Pura, "So, let me see if I understand this correctly. You told your friend she deserved to get a spanking for how she treated you this weekend. And then you offered me as the spanker?"

Pura shook her head with a little more glaring than I normally permit. "No. I told Kelsie that she had lied to me, and that I would probably get punished for it. And she said that is not fair."

"It isn't," Kelsie interjected.

I ignored her completely. "And I told her if there was any justice in the world, she would be the one to get the spanking, because she is the one who committed the crime." Pura huffed and settled back on her flat feet, glaring up at me.

I looked over her head at Kelsie. "And what did you say to that?" I was curious now. Because I knew Kelsie had somehow made the decision to come up here and tell me she was here for a spanking.

"I said if she thought you would spank me instead of her, I would do it."

Pura grumbled something I did not bother to hear. I addressed Kelsie. "I don't do proxy spankings. If Pura needs a spanking, it will be Pura's backside I reward it to." Yeah. It was a little biting.

Pura snapped. "She's not here to get a spanking instead of me. She needs her own!" She glared at her best friend. "You lied to me, and then begged me not to call Nichole, and then told those guys at the club to come find me an ask me to dance, after I told you I was not dancing that night. And you smoked whatever that ----- was they offered you on stage. And tried to get me to smoke it! When you know Nichole will beat the tar of me if I do any kind of drugs. And I told you I was allergic to rum. I told you!"

"No you didn't!" Kelsie cried. She had been looking at me nervously during most of Pura's accusations. But now she turned her full attention on her friend. "I swear, I had no idea. And those guys wanted to buy us a drink. I told them just to give you what I was having. But I would never have poisoned you on purpose." She had tears in her eyes. "How can you think that?"

"You lied to me!" Pura screamed back. 

"Stop," I said. And for a wonder, I was the calmest person in the room suddenly. I reached over and grasped Kelsie's arm to make her look at me. "Kelsie, I would never spank a girl who did not deserve it. And I would never do anything without consent. This is not a court of law, and you do not owe me any explanations. Okay? I'm not going to spank you."

Pura snarled something, but one fierce look from me quieted her quick enough. But Kelsie sniffled, and said, "No, I need you to! Please? Beth said she won't ever trust me again if you..."

And the rage was back. "Pura!" I accused, turning on my slave. She had the decency to cower away from my anger. "You are not permitted to hold a spanking over your friend's head as a manipulation. Absolutely not."

And then Pura was crying. "But it's not fair! She lied to me. How can I ever trust her again? How can I..." she became incoherent. And then Kelsie sobbed something that sounded like apologies to her, and begging to me. I was overwhelmed by crying girls and dreadfully curious about how their conversation in the car had gone down to get them to this place.

"Stop!" I said again, firmly enough that Pura tried to suck in her tears. To her, I said, "Go sit on the bench in the bedroom and let me talk to Kelsie privately." When she seemed about to argue, I took a step toward her and she virtually sprinted away.

"Come here," I coaxed Kelsie, taking her hand and leading her to the couch. We sat down. "Kelsie, I want to try and help you understand what I think is going on here. Pura is used to having her punishment and then being forgiven and moving on. She forgives herself and I forgive her, and it's like everything ugly disappears. That's who she is. That's what she needs. But not everyone is like that, and she is going to have to learn to deal with the different way people cope with betrayal, and forgiveness."

It was like I had hit her; she physically recoiled from the word "betrayal" and her eyes became glassy once more. "But I did not lie to her just to be sneaky. I did it because I knew if I told her the truth, she would never in a million years go with me to Vegas. And I really, really needed her to be there. It was a totally different kind of gig for me, and I knew she would watch my back better than my boyfriend. I needed her. I did not mean to betray her."

I shook my head. "It's her trust that's been affected, and I think a large part of that is because I was furious when I spoke to her on the phone."

"I know," the girl replied softly. "It was on speaker in the car." 

A burst of new frustration at Pura bubbled up inside me, but I stifled it. I could only deal with one irrational girl at a time.

"Look, Kels, Pura is going to have to figure out how to forgive someone without corporal punishment. Okay? She has to do it with me all the time. She can do it with you."

But Kelsie shook her head. "No," she whispered. She met my eye. "Please, Nichole! You did not see her. You did not see how hurt she was and how upset she was about your anger. She told me that you said we probably could not be friends anymore." Kelsie cut off and took a moment to collect herself. "And then she said maybe it was for the best, because she did not think she would ever be able to trust me again." Kelsie clenched her fists on her knees. "I thought I was going to lose my best friend! For two hours she would barely talk to me at all. I thought I lost her!" Kelsie's gaze dropped to the ground and she breathed for a moment. I considered speaking several times, but I just could not find sufficient words to comfort her. Pura did seem angry enough to do something she would regret.

At length, Kelsie said, "When I finally asked her if she thought you were going to spank her, she threw off the idea that maybe I deserved a spanking." Kelsie looked up again, and hope was there in her eyes. A hope I tried desperately not to see or to understand. "After spending several hours thinking she would never forgive me, this seemed to be the only solution. We talked about it for a long time. She really thinks this is what should happen."

I let out an exhausted breath. Pura was exhausting. "Right now, I can't worry about what she thinks. I can only worry about what you think. I promise you that you can gain Pura's trust again without receiving a spanking. You're a grown woman, for God's sake!"

She nodded, and said quietly, "So is she." And then she hit me with the big guns. "Please? I just want this to go away. I want you and Bethany to believe in me and to trust me. If this is the way to do it, please just do it. I offered to let her do it but she said she can't."

Yeah, that would have been a disaster, because she was such a hothead. And I would never allow her to spank someone. It was a serious thing, and she could never do it seriously.

"Have you ever been spanked before?"

She shrugged. "Yeah, as a little kid. My mom used to get mad and swat at us. And one time when I called my mom a *&$%!#, my dad took a belt to me."

Inwardly I winced at those two examples. "That is nothing like what I do. You understand? What I do is take Pura over my knee and spank with my hand on her bare bottom. And I usually do not finish until she is fairly red."

Kelsie flushed to her hairline again. "I know," she whispered. "Pura has told me about it. And also, she wanted to let me know what to expect, so she explained it in the car. But she said you will probably use the brush because it's a serious crime."

Damn Pura! 

"I am the one who decides how I spank." That was when I realized I was willing to do this. It still felt a little cheatery, but Kelsie was right that Pura was not likely to forgive this for a long time otherwise. And maybe never. But I also knew I owed it to this girl and her bottom to make sure we were doing this for the right reasons.

"Kelsie, do you want me to spank you? Do you think that will help you move past this? Because that is why I spank Pura, so that she can forgive herself. Do you need this? Or are you just doing it to please Pura?"

She was honest, thank God. "Both. I want Bethany to get over this fast. But that car ride was hell and if spanking me will help her forgive me, and will help me understand how hurt she was, I want to do it. I don't know if I need it, but I think I deserve it. Is that okay?"

NO!!! But I made myself think before I spoke. "Spanking hurts. A lot. And you have a fairly unspanked bottom, so it's going to hurt even more. Do you understand that?"

Kelsie looked a little nervous, but she spoke confidently. "Yes. Bethany and I talked about that too. I understand. If it hurts for a couple days, maybe I will remember how horrible it was to have my best friend tell me that I was a bad influence and maybe a dangerous person to be around. Nothing can hurt more than that."

I actually agreed with her. "Alright. If you consent to be spanked, I will do it. But during the punishment, I expect you to be thinking about the punishment and the misbehavior. Not about Pura and her needs. Do you understand that? If we are going to do this, we are going to do this right."

She looked up at me again, a little confused. "What do you mean?"

"She does not get to be there. We will do this privately in the guest room, and then you can stay the night so I can take care of you if you need it. That's the whole all of my agreeing to do this. It's private; you focus on you; and you stay the night so I'm close by in case you need me. Do you agree to that?"

She thought about it, and finally nodded. "Okay." She widened her eyes at me. "I'm really nervous."

I nodded once and stood up. "Good. That will help you be in the right mind-frame. Go wait in the guest room for me. And while you're waiting, I want you to think about what is going to happen and why. And be prepared to tell me all about it, because I will ask you what you have been thinking about."

It turns out, being authoritative is a fairly natural state for me. Almost as soon as she agreed, it was easy for me to take the lead in everything. She stood up on shaky legs and walked out of the room, watching me over her shoulder as she went. I heard the guest door shut quietly. And I knew she was in there thinking about what she had agreed to. And what was coming.

It was probably the longest wait of my life.

Not as long as the readers' wait to get to the end of this story. Come on, Mistress! Can't you leave a few details out? Spank her ------- already!

*Mistress Nichole sends Pura to do her own waiting on the bench in the master bedroom.* 
"And get the hairbrush out, my love! Because I am done with your naughtiness today."

Forgive me, Readers. I really thought this would conclude things. But I have to take care of Pura's misbehavior before her bratting escalates. Here's to finishing the story tomorrow. *crosses fingers.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia and Amber

Homework Loopholes

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Spanker's Palm