Spanking Kelsie-Part Three

This experience started here.

I'm taking the opportunity to finish this story while Pura is out with some friends. Her interruptions always make this process take longer than it needs to. I left the story off with Pura coming home from Vegas, and she had brought reinforcements.

When Pura walked into the house, she was not alone. Kelsie came in with her. All my careful plans were obliterated in an instant. Kelsie looked at me with what I thought was contempt and distrust. Pura watched me warily, I am sure wondering if I would break from my standard regime in smiling a welcome at Kelsie, and demand instead that she leave immediately and never come back. I'm ashamed to say the thought did cross my mind. I truly considered telling Pura she may not ever associate with Kelsie again. I seriously considered ejecting Kelsie forcibly from my home. A lot of flying thoughts danced through my mind as I watched Pura hold the door for her friend and whisper an invitation to come in.

My better nature won out. However, I did not give Kelsie any of the courtesy I had formerly offered when she came to the house. I watched the girls come in with narrowed eyes and an air of purpose. Kelsie's presence was not going to change my intended plan for the evening, although of course Pura's punishment would have to be delayed until the unwelcome intruder left.

"Hi, Baby," Pura whispered at me. She appeared as humbled as she ever did after a spanking. It was a look I had never seen on her face before a punishment occurred. She kissed me, then remained on her toes to whisper in my ear. "Kelsie begged me to let her come over and explain everything herself. Is that okay? I can make her leave if..." She looked at my face and then dropped onto her flat feet. I am not certain which of my expressions had such a fast reaction, but Pura's eyes dropped downward and she sunk into her shoulders a little. Tears sprang to her eyes. "Please don't make me stop being friends with her, Nichole. Please! I will never let anything like this happen again."

The fact that she called me by my street name caught my attention fastest. I grabbed her chin and turned her face up to meet my eyes. I have to admit, her reaction had had a softening effect on me. "Babe, I would never do something that hurt you unless it helped more than it hurt. You know that." At least, I hoped she knew that.

When I looked up at Kelsie, the girl seemed even more closed off and tense. I asked her, "You wanted a chance to explain something to me? Perhaps why you lied about your grandmother's funeral? Or gave my wife a drink with rum in it? I'm on the edge of my seat." Yeah, it was not my friendliest words to her on record.

Kelsie squared her shoulders and looked up at me. "I'm here because you told Pura you were not going to let us be friends anymore." That was not what I had said at all, but I guess naughtiness breeds slow processing skills. "I came because I am not going to let that happen."

I had not really planned to force separation unless it turned out Kelsie was as irresponsible and dangerous a person as she appeared to be. But when she said she would not let that happen, I got a little mad.

"Oh, you're not going to let that happen, huh? You're not going to allow me to tell my slave she can't see you anymore? Are you kidding?" I almost kicked her out again, but I restrained myself. I breathed myself calm. "What is it exactly you have to say to me now, Kelsie?" 

Kelsie looked me directly in the eye. "Mistress Nichole, you know I love Bethany more than life itself. And I support the relationship dynamic you have created, because she loves it and it makes her happy. I have always supported it, and I still do, even with the punishment looming over her head right now. However, I do have to say, I don't think today she deserves a spanking. I don't think she's earned it."

You may imagine what I said and how I reacted to this upstart young woman's opinion of my life and my personal business.

Blood boiling, I snapped back, "That's not up to you. Pura and I will discuss it and I will decide if punishment is deserved."

Kelsie's expression grew somehow stonier and she replied in perfect brattiness, "If you don't keep stomping around here barking at everyone, interrupting people who are trying to explain things to you, then you're not being a disciplinarian. You're being a bully!"

Pura had the decency to gasp in shock and turn on her friend with vicious fury. "Don't call her names, Kelsie! Don't! She is not ever a bully to me. Never!" Leave it to Pura to turn me into a martyr, especially when I least deserve it.

"No," Kelsie snapped back. "She's not listening. She just wants to be mad, and I'm not leaving when she's mad, because that's not safe for you."

Just to clarify, readers, I have not nor ever would spank Pura in a raging fury. She deserves me to be cool and collected when we go into any scene, because it's extremely emotionally trying for her, even without trying to read and figure out my emotions.  I always try to be as calm as possible. And usually before a spanking occurs, there is plenty of discussion. There have been several times where punishment has had to be delayed because one or both of us were not in the correct mindset. I am not abusive to Pura; she's the love of my life.

Pura defended herself and me both. "I am not in any danger with my wife, Kelsie. You know that! You did not..." She cut off and turned to me, wrapped her hands around my neck and looked me in the eye. She whispered insistently, "I did not bring her here to insult you. It's not okay for her to insult you ever. It's not okay." She spun back to her best friend. "You did not come with me to protect me. Tell Mistress why you came. Tell her now!" 

Pura can be pretty fierce when she wants to be. I'm sure all my readers remember when she verbally attacked my brothers. That was special. But this confrontation with her best friend was endearing.

Kelsie looked at me with a little more wariness. I assumed it was from Pura's scolding. I assumed wrong.

"I'm here because Pura did not do anything wrong and does not deserve to be punished. But if you think a spanking is necessary, I'm here to receive it."

And, Pura's home, so I'm just going to leave you on this cliff-hanger and finish this later. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia and Amber

Homework Loopholes

When a Tree Falls...