Spanking Kelsie--Conclusion (Comeuppance)

This experience started here.

Readers, I would like to officially apologize for the ridiculous length of this story. I did not realize there was so much to tell. I suppose I could have--as Pura so disrespectfully suggested--left out some details. But I guess if you have been reading my blog, you understand that that is not M.O. This will absolutely be the conclusion of this experience. I need to get it out of the way, because Pura has earned herself a few other entries on here. (Take that as you wish.)

I wish I could say that everything I do before, during, and after a spanking is for the benefit of the bottom involved. I wish that was true. But the truth behind me sending Kelsie into the guest room to wait was not actually to get her mentally prepared. It was to buy myself some time to talk to Pura. 

I found my slave sitting on the bench in the master bedroom. As soon as I saw her, I arched a brow, because she was obviously not in a submissive mindset. She was sitting with her arms wrapped around her knees, glaring into the middle distance. When my arched brow only received a glare, and Pura turned her face away from me, I sighed. 

I approached slowly. "Baby, we need to talk about this," I said.

"No," she answered sharply. "If you're not going to spank Kelsie, I have nothing to say to you." When I tried to sit down, she turned her shoulder away from me, and said, "I need some space."

If lightning had cracked at just that moment, lighting up the windows as it frequently does in horror movies, it would have been a perfect time for it. Because Pura insisting she needed space unleashed a monster inside of me.

"No," I shouted back. "You and I don't have space. There doesn't get to be space between us!" I snatched her hands into mine, jerking her around to face me. 

I swear I am not abusive. But I might not necessarily come off well in this situation.

I think you do. You were right to insist on me talking. It's never okay for me to refuse to talk to you. And if you would not have been a little more forceful than usual, I might have thought I could get away with it. A barrier might have come up between us.

Well, I saw that possibility rise up like an angel of death, and I was not going to let that happen.

I know. I'm so glad. And also, it's not abusive to do things to me I give you consent to do. Just so we're clear.

Hmm. 

Pura was startled, but I had caught her attention. She burst into tears. And we talked. It was not as short as it ought to have been, considering there was a girl waiting in the guest room for discipline. But there was no way I could go into that room without really knowing Pura's thoughts and feelings. I had to know if she was truly okay with it. Because, slave or not, at the end of the day her most important title to me is "wife" and I in no way would jeopardize that. 

When I left Pura, she was in a full submit, on her knees in the corner of the room, head on the floor, hands behind her in the small of her back.

Sorry to interrupt again, but I want to clarify: the submission pose was something Pura brought into our relationship. She has done extensive research about submission and consensual slavery, and has added to our Vanilla dynamic. So much so, that I have been accused of not being Vanilla at all anymore. 

But you are. You probably always will be, because your brain is not wired like mine. This Thing We Do does not come naturally to you like it does to me. You just love me enough to give me what I need.

I won't even lie that spanking your bottom is something I enjoy and no longer shy away from. But the rest of  it is bizarre for me. Master/Slave, sexual domination, all of it. 

Well, you're a spanko. There's not shame in that. I'm just a lot kinkier.

When I went into the room where Kelsie was waiting, I found her sitting on the bed with that stony expression on her face. 

"What have you been thinking about?" I asked in the authoritative tone I had learned to adopt while disciplining. 

She shrugged her shoulders, but it was from nerves rather than an attempt not to answer. "Just... how much I hurt Bethany."

I nodded. "I think hurting Bethany is only part of this. I want you to focus on how much this has hurt you. Think about the agony of that ride home." Pura had given me the details. "Think about the danger you put yourself in. These are the heaviest crimes. Lying to Bethany and being sneaky was just an accessory to that."

She nodded, face flushing once more. 

I sat down on the bed beside her. "Kelsie, you understand you can withdraw consent at any time, right? I'm going to have you choose a safety word. If at any time during this situation you get too uncomfortable, you will say that word to withdraw consent. If you do that, I will immediately stop everything. Do you understand?"

She looked confused. "Bethany does not have a safe word."

I smiled and shook my head. "Yes, she does. She's just never used it." I pushed my amusement away, and added, "But that does not mean you can't use it. If you're uncomfortable or you change your mind, it is important that you do use your safety word."

We talked for several more minutes, and I insisted she select a word. Once the formalities of consent had been observed, I asked her one more time, "Kelsie, do you consent to being punished for your behavior?"

She looked up at me nervously, and said, "Yes."

I turned to sit forward, reached for her arm and directed her firmly, "Over my knees." She came willingly, but she looked terrified. 

"Kelsie, you compromised your safety in many different ways this weekend. You lied to your best friend, and you insulted yourself with behavior that was beneath you and your values. You are better than this behavior, and I want you to try and focus on how important and valuable you are. If you were not, then I would never have consented to punish you for it."

I placed my hand on her bottom, and she tensed slightly. Softly, I said, "Kelsie, you're worth the trouble it takes to correct your misbehavior." I landed a warming blow, and she jumped slightly. A second blow followed the first. "You deserve to be the wonderful, self-respecting girl I know you can be." I continued spanking her, increasing the firmness as I went on. She was squeaking slightly with each strike by the time I stilled my hand.

"How are you doing, Kelsie?" I asked softly.

She mumbled something slightly incomprehensible, but it sounded consenting. "I'm going to pull your pants down now. If you want to withdraw consent, go ahead." When she did not, I tugged her shorts down. They were just stretchy nylon shorts, so they pulled away with no trouble. Her panties were boy-short style, so they offered little protection to the exposed bottom of her pink-tinged buttocks. Pura had stopped buying this style several years ago.

"Sometimes the vulnerability of clothing removal can be very difficult for a bottom," I informed the bottom over my lap. "It can be humiliating. However, for some, the job cannot be done right over the clothing." That was true for Pura almost every time, but I did not mention that to Kelsie. "But considering the disrespect to yourself and your friend this weekend, baring your bottom seems justified." She made a sound sort of like a moan in her throat. But I was not in this for a humiliating lecture, just an explanation. 

I brought my had firmly down on her bottom, which jumped from the impact. Kelsie also jumped, crying out slightly. The shorts had been more protection than she might have realized. I smacked the opposite cheek, and she cried out again. It was such a different experience than spanking Pura. She usually did not cry out until we had been at it for a while, and never before her panties were down. Kelsie's cries made me wince against the reality of what I was doing. Yet, she did not use her safe word, so I continued.

I increased the firmness of my hand, and she jumped even more. Her cries got a little louder, less squeaky protests, more cries of pain. I concentrated on warming her bottom up completely over her panties. I wanted to avoid bruises, and I planned to increase the strength of my strikes once I removed the final barrier to her bare bottom.

She squirmed a little more now, and several times I had to pull her back into position. I finally paused, and asked in a sharp voice, "Kelsie, are you wanting to use your safe word now? Because all this squirming is making my job more difficult. And I usually handle that pretty sternly when a miss is over my knee."

She let out a cry of defeat, and protested, "No. But it hurts."

"It's supposed to hurt. It's supposed to remind you that you are too valuable to allow yourself to do stupid and dangerous things. You are too important to just let this misbehavior slide by. Stay in position and focus on that for a little bit."

She let out another cry, but she scooted herself back into position on my knee. The poor girl had no idea that this was only a warm up and that the main event would be much more difficult to bear.

The warm up ended when I could see plenty of pink across the spread of her cheeks. Then I stopped, so I could hook my fingers around the waistband of her panties. As soon as I started tugging, she cried out, "Wait!"

If Pura had pulled that, I would never have allowed for it. But Kelsie was new to the experience, so I indulged her.

"What is it, Kelsie?" I asked, but I made sure my tone was strong enough that she knew I would tolerate no nonsense.

"Do you have to take them off?" she asked in a pleading tone. "It already hurts a lot."

I considered her words for a moment, taking a breath before answering. I wanted to help her understand. "I don't bare the bottom for the exclusive reason of causing additional pain. This part has far more to do with the experience of the spanking. It is to help you realize you are vulnerable and under my authority. A bare bottom is representative of your bare soul, coming to rest over my knee is search of retribution and forgiveness." She let out a sob of disbelief, so I felt obligated to ask, "Are you wishing to use your safety word now? If you feel you have received enough, I will end here."

She seemed to consider this, but at last, she whispered, "Do you think it's enough? Would Bethany?"

I popped her pantied bottom sharply once, and she cried out in shock. "Are you supposed to be focused on Pura right now?" I demanded.

She let out another defeated cry, and whined, "No."

I gave her another sharp pop. "What are you supposed to be focused on right now?"

"My behavior."

"Right. But I am going to answer your question. No, I do not think you have had enough. No, I do not think we are finished. But if you withdraw consent, I will of course honor it."

She whimpered, "No. Keep going. Please."

I have to admit, this surprised me a lot. I really thought she might have decided she was finished. But I did as she asked. I hooked my fingers around the waistline of her panties and tugged them down to her knees. This was the strangest moment for me. I had never before seen a naked bottom over my lap that was not Pura's. I knew every centimeter of Pura's lovely bottom. It was mine to do with as I pleased. But this bottom over my lap was only rented, and I had to return it to its owner when I was finished. It was a very odd moment for me. I hardly know how to proceed.

I placed my hand on her bottom, watched it flinch under unfamiliar touch. I said, "This is going to hurt a lot more, Kelsie. But as I spank you, I want you to think about everything you did that dishonored you or your friendships. I want you to think of those things, and let the pain and the experience banish them. It's not going to be easy."

She was nervous. I could feel it in the air and see it in the tightening of her body. "Okay," she whispered. And I began at once. 

Her bottom bounced and shivered under my hand. She became vocal right away. I tuned my ear to her cries, paying close attention, in case she decided to withdraw consent. I had absolutely no intention of abusing this poor girl.

She reached back once, and I grasped her hands in my non-spanking hand. I pinned them up in the small of her back, and I continued slapping her reddening bottom.

"Ow," she screamed. "Ow! Owww! OWWW! It hurts! It hurts!"

"Yes," I replied calmly, holding her hands tighter when she instinctively tried to wrench them from my grip. "Pain can be very instructive." I did not stop.

When she tried to wiggle out of position, I did not stop this time. I separated my knees, allowing one of her legs to fall and be caught in the grip of my legs. I have powerful legs. She was completely caught, and I hammered away as if I did not hear her escalating shrieks. Her new position was more painful, unfortunately for her. And for attempting to wiggle away, I also awarded her some sharp smacks to the crease where her bottom meets her legs. This caused her to cry out the most, because I had not sufficiently warmed that area of her body. My hand left a slight pink impression on that area. 

She was more vocal than Pura ever was, and I was certain Pura was in the master bedroom listening in. Probably thinking uncomfortably that she had this to look forward to.

Not at all. I did not think you would actually spank me, even considering the rampant disrespect and bratting I had been doing since I got home. What I was actually thinking was "Poor Kelsie! Mistress is being mean!" I assumed from her shrieks you were using an implement.

I was. The stern and furious indignation of my spanking hand.

I paddled her backside with my open palm, waiting Kelsie's tensing to stop. Waiting for her to submit to the punishment. Because that was always what happened with Pura eventually.

She did not. My hand got too sore to continue, so I paused. The girl was crying now, but still stiff as a board. "Kelsie, have you let anything go? Remember, I asked you to think about your misbehavior and let the pain wash it away. Are you doing that?"

She sobbed, "No. I made Bethany sick. For hours and hours, she was sick, and it was my fault. It was my fault." Not entirely. Pura should not have been drinking without me present, because an event from last year proved she could not be trusted on her own with alcohol. 

"Yes, and the punishment is supposed to restore balance. You are supposed to submit to the punishment, and let it correct everything. You have to try and let go of the crimes."

She sobbed against the bed for several minutes, and I waited. I was seriously concerned, to be honest. I thought maybe spanking was totally different for her, and waiting for her to relax against the spanking was not advisable. But then she spoke through a sob.

"If that's going to happen, I guess you have to spank harder."

I was floored. Seriously? Harder? She was already bright red. 

"Stand up," I instructed her, and I released her hands and her leg so she could. She stood up away from me, and for a moment I caught a glimpse of my handiwork. She was red and swollen. I stood up, too, and pushed her gently to the corner. I had rarely put Pura in the corner in our relationship. But I needed to buy myself some more time. "I want you to stand here for a couple minutes. Spend that time thinking about the most serious of the crimes you committed. When I come back, I am going to ask you about those crimes, and you need to be completely honest with me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she cried. She covered her face with her hands. I backed out of the room. I went to Pura, who was still in full submit. It was far too long for my peace of mind, so I instructed her to stand up, strip from the waist down, and lie face down on the bed with the brush in front of her.

She looked at me nervously. "You're going to spank me?" she asked in surprise. "But it wasn't my fault."

I snorted at that. "Her lying to you does not give you a right to lie to me."

"But I didn't--" she tried to argue.

"Keeping things from me is a form of lying, and I don't tolerate it. Get the brush out and study it and think about your own behavior. Stop focusing on Kelsie's behavior this instant, and think about your own."

"But," she argued.

I interrupted. "Add arguing to the list of things you need to think about, and grab the paddle from the implement case, too."

"No," she protested vehemently. I smacked her bottom hard for that argument, she she quickly changed her words. "Ow! I'm sorry. I mean, the paddle won't be necessary. I'll get the brush, and--"

"And you'll get the paddle," I replied sharply. "Now." I marched out, confident she would be obedient. I went to the kitchen next, retrieved a glass of water and a gentle pain killer. And I went back to Kelsie.

Kelsie was standing in the corner where I had left her.

"Come here," I called, setting the pills and the water on the side table. I seated myself on the bed again. When Kelsie came to me, I guided her back over my knees, but this time from the other direction. I very rarely spanked Pura with my non-dominant hand, but I knew I could not ask my dominant hand to do much more, and I was not prepared to use an implement on the girl. 

"Well, Kelsie?" I asked. "What's the worst crime committed?"

She tensed, but she revealed it. "I learned about this gig through a guy I have been sleeping with. His brother is in the band." I blinked, not fully understanding. Until she added, "I've been cheating on my boyfriend with this guy because he has connections."

I cannot say for sure, but I think if anyone looked in at me in that moment, I might have been frozen like an ice statue. I had naturally assumed Kelsie's most damning crime was that she had poisoned Pura with a Mojito. I could never have guessed that she was harboring a darker secret.

I needed clarification. "Kelsie, are you telling me that you are prostituting yourself to some dirt bag because he has connections in the musical world?"

She whimpered, but eventually admitted, "Yes."

"Do you even like him? Are you attracted to him?"

She sobbed, and said, "No."

Boom went the dynamite. What was this girl thinking?! I had to control my utter revulsion that anyone would think to use their body in such a disrespectful way.

"You are going to break it off with this dirt bag," I ordered her firmly. "You are going to have more self-respect than this in the future, and you will never let anything like this happen again."

"I betrayed _______," she cried, naming her boyfriend in dismay.

I countered with, "You betrayed yourself!"

And before another word could be spoken, I let my non-dominant hand fly. I had come back in the room ready to gently guide her to self-forgiveness and acceptance, but her confession had changed the game for me. 

"I'm sorry," she announced after a couple minutes of hard concentration to her sit-spot. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"Who are you convincing?" I retorted firmly. "And the only acceptable answer here is yourself."

I kept going. She was sobbing soon. "I just wanted some new opportunities!" she declared.

"Opportunities knock," I snapped back. "Propositions beat the door down."

She cried out in dismay. "Please!" she begged me. "Please!"

"Please what?" I replied. "You disappointed yourself, disgraced your talent, and betrayed your loved ones. What could you possibly be asking me for? I am doing the only service you can possibly need right now. You lie here and think about that!"

Her bottom was a fiery red now, and there were darker areas that spoke of bruises. She would have a difficult time sitting for the next little while. But that did not stop me. I had only one thought, and that was that if I did a thorough enough job, Kelsie would never allow herself to get wrapped up in filth like this again. The strength of that possibility is what kept me spanking that girl's tender unspoiled bottom.

Ouchie.

"Please!" she begged me again a few minutes later. "I'm so, so sorry! Please!"

"I'm sorry, too. I'm sorry you chose to sell your virtue to the highest bidder."

She wailed and collapsed in a crying heap across my knees. I recognized submission, but I did not immediately stop my hand. I gave her several more very hard swats, knowing that in her submissive state she would feel every one of them keenly. Then I softened my hand, swatting a few more times at a more reasonable pace. She jumped with every touch to her bottom, but she no longer tried to wiggle away, fight, or plead. She had accepted her punishment.

I pulled my hand away and gathered her up into my arms. She was sobbing uncontrollably now, so I held her. Even though she was a rented bottom, I held her and comforted her like she belonged to me.

"Oh, Kelsie, you were very strong. You were very brave," I told her. "It's over now. Okay? It's all done."

She cried out in relief, clinging to me like I was a driftwood on the cold ocean. There were tissues on the nightstand, and I reached to gather a few for her. I pressed them into a palm and held her in my arms while she blew her nose and wiped her face. But tears were not going to disappear in one instance.

When I got her calm enough to release her, I set her beside me on the bed. She cried out from contact with the bed and tried to squirm away, but I stopped her. 

"Wait," I said, handing her the pain pills and a glass of water. "Hydrate," I ordered her. "And take those pills. They should help with the swelling." She did as I ordered her. And soon I was able to tuck her into the guest bed on her tummy. I was so relieved I had made her promise she would stay. Not that she tried to go home or anything, but her spanking had been far more severe than I had planned, so I was glad to have her close.

I stayed with her, speaking gentle words of forgiveness and encouragement, until she was asleep. After her ordeal, it did not take her very long. Her last words to me were, "Thank you, Mistress Nichole." 

Truthfully, she did not actually thank me until the following morning, but for the sake of finally finishing the story (as promised), I had to truncate.

Nicely done.

And then I left Kelsie resting and went back to my room to deal with my own slave. This was a bottom that belonged to me and was in desperate need of some firm attention.

Boo. That's a mean way to end.

Oh, don't worry, my love. I fully intend to allow you to tell what happened next.

*glares* Boo some more.

Readers, look for it in the next post: Pura's Weekend Caper (Comeuppance).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia and Amber

Homework Loopholes

When a Tree Falls...