Pura's Rules

Pura's Principles to Live By

This post is written by Pura. It is Mistress Nichole who usually posts, so I thought I should specify. Mistress wanted me to explain my rules, and I will do so. I have been on domestic discipline blogs for a while, reading up on this thing we do, wondering if I was crazy to crave this kind of authority in my life. There is much more to Mistress and me than DD, of course. We are living in a Mistress/slave relationship, and that's not exactly normal, as my mother regularly points out. But we're pretty simple, really.

We're not particularly kinky, as our lifestyle might represent. Mistress is not really into humiliation, and really, neither am I. We're not one of those "come here and be tortured, slave" situations. I mean no disrespect to people who have that sexual need. We just do not. We are trying for a balanced relationship. Mistress, as the Top and HoH, is the one to whom I submit. I, as the Bottom, often receive a paddling when I do not. I tease her that I'm not the "bottom" but the "red bottom" in our relationship.

Through all my lurking and sneaking around on others' blogs, I have found many people who have many rules. Sometimes I crave their kinds of specific rules, because mine are so different. Mine cover everything and sometimes with no warning. But I LOVE my rules, really. They're demanding, but they suit Mistress and me.

Here they are, and written the way I first composed them for myself:

1. You are my Mistress
2. Always prompt and complete obedience
3. Absolute non-violence
4. Never second-guess my Mistress
5. I am here for my Mistress' pleasure

For people who have not read Mistress' books, these are an adaptaion of the rules presented for slaves in her fictional work about a society where slavery is normal and an acceptable part of everyday life.

Rule 1 doesn't read like a rule, but it's possibly the most important. It's the rule about submission. It means I accept Nichole as my Mistress, and she is the only person to whom I submit and give my all. It means that she is utmost in my heart and mind, and that I accept her will. (If I break any rule, I have essentially violated this one as well.)

Rule 2 is pretty straightforward. I am the submissive in the relationship. Mistress literally provides everything for me. My obedience is my only real gift to her.

Rule 3 is tricky. It's probably where I get myself into the most trouble. In Mistress' home, violence is more than just an act, it's a state of mind and heart. Violent thoughts, such as wishing the girl who sits in front of me in my art class would get hit by a bus so I would not have to deal with her anymore, are completely inappropriate. (That was just an example.) Violent words are also considered bad form and lacking intellectual reasoning. Violent actions are of course forbidden, but the closest I have been to that is when I flipped off a guy who honked at me when I couldn't figure out how to get off the round-about I was stuck on. Well, there was the time I threw the spatula at Mistress, and she considered that to be violent... I'm sure she'll write about it in her colorful way. (Also, lying is considered a violent behavior. I'll explain that in another post.) Anyway, you get the point.

Rule 4 is not terribly difficult for me. I have learned that  Mistress doesn't always explain herself completely. She tries to be a romantic. She buys me presents and throws me parties, and so doesn't always tell me everything. I am permitted to ask questions, but not to question her. And it's very different. We have an open, communicative relationship. I am not meant to be a silent bystander.

Rule 5 is my favorite, but it mortifies Mistress. I included it because it makes me so happy. And if she would allow herself to think about it, it makes her happy, too. I am Mistress's little property. She may do with me as she pleases. I trust her completely, and so I have no trouble following her anywhere she may lead. Her happiness is what is utmost on my mind...

 Most of the time. Usually. *shrugs* We wouldn't be here if that was completely true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia and Amber

Homework Loopholes

When a Tree Falls...