My First Experience With Spanking


I have been debating about how to begin this blog, and I think I should start with my first experience with discipline. I have always been attracted to spanking. I was one of those classic closet cases. I would read a spanking scene in a story over and over. I would watch movies with spanking scenes until I knew every swat, every struggle, and every enraged cry. I thought there was something wrong with me. I had never been spanked as a child, and never really as an adult. I had been given a playful swat now and again by friends and lovers, and I would think about it for days after. It never occurred to me that I wanted more.
Enter Pura.
Pura is gentle and generally sweet (when she hasn’t decided to be a brat).

Interjection by Pura: I’m never a brat! Well, usually never. I just sometimes get a little…willful.

Anyway… *Giving Pura a stern look for stretching the truth* When I started to get to know Pura, I could never have brought myself to spank her! She was just too beautiful and delicate. Now, don’t get me wrong: she has a perfectly round and spankable bottom. It’s just that spanking was “mean” and I’m not mean.

Not ever!

Thank you, Pura. I do try to be fair. Here’s how spanking all began with us:



One evening while in the kitchen,  Pura began a little teasing game with me, flicking me with the drying towel she had been using while she was finishing up washing the dishes. It went on for a while, and we wrestled around like silly lovebirds, dancing in and out of each other’s reach. I finally got her pinned against me and I had the towel out of her hands. Playfully, I swatted her backside. It hurt my hand a little, and she cried out, but more from surprise than actual pain. I was startled that I had spanked her and just about to apologize when she snuggled up against me and wrapped her arms around my neck.


“Mistress,” she asked sweetly, “Do you love me?”

        I laughed at her a little, because the title “Mistress” was still very new to us then, and often used only at affectionate moments.

        “Of course I do,” I answered. I rubbed her bottom and said, “Did I hurt you?”

        She shook her head no, but put on a pout. “You can kiss it better, if you want.”

        I laughed at her, danced around with her in my arms, kissed her a little, and finally pulled away. “Are you sure I didn’t hurt you?”

        She nodded. “I’m sure. I liked it.”

        I was startled again. “You liked it? Really?” I was intrigued because no one else I had ever known had shown an interest in this kind of behavior.

        “Yes really,” she answered. “I like it ‘cause you gave it to me: a little spank from my powerful mistress to remind this little slave that she is owned.”

        I had not meant it in any such way, of course. “Is that what you think? And it doesn’t frighten you to be manhandled?”

        “It doesn’t frighten me to be ‘mistress-handled’,” she answered simply. “In fact, if you actually had spanked me for real, back when I was a crazy free girl running wild and untamed, I may have corrected my behavior for you much sooner.”

        I laughed at that idea. “What about now that I own you, little slave? You think I can still correct your behavior with a few well-times swats?”

        She became very serious and she said, “Sometimes I actually think it would be good. I mean…I don’t love pain by any means, but sometimes I need some motivation and it’s hard to find it on my own.” She grinned and said, “Now that I have you and want only to please you, I suppose that’s a lot of motivation.”

        Teasingly, I swatted her again, but gently. “It wasn’t motivation enough for you to get the shopping done today.”

        She laughed. “Fair enough,” she said ruefully, and then her face changed to a pout and she went on with her excuse “But you were home and how could I leave your side?”

        That was the end of that particular discussion, but it was not the end of the conversation at all. More to come…



*Whisper from Pura*

I sometimes regret ever turning my lovely Mistress into a disciplinarian, as you’ll learn soon enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia and Amber

Homework Loopholes

When a Tree Falls...