Introductions

I like to say it's complicated... I was not a Mistress until I met my slave. Of course, at the time I called her Bethany, and she was not a slave at all, just a lost little girl on a road quickly leading nowhere. I will tell you the story of how we met when I get a chance. Until then, here's me...
I am 30, curvy, and painfully responsible. I grew up fast in a very large, broken family. I raised some of my siblings when my mother was emotionally unresponsive, and my father was 2000 miles across the country. My best friend, Casi was my sustaining life-force through everything crazy, and she was the major pusher for me to accept Bethany's service. I put myself through school, and now I work a full-time job I love. Along with my work, writing is my true passion.
I came out only a few years ago when I realized it was never going to happen; I was never going to fall for a man. It's a shame to think about sometimes, too, because there were some adorable men offering. But no, I love women. I love them all. I love their crazy ups and downs, their beautiful bodies, and loving spirits. I love their whining, and neediness, and their "crazy". My true and only lover, though, is Bethany, my beautiful Pura. She is completely mine, and for all intents and purposes, I am hers as well.
--Mistress Nichole


It's very simple... I love my Mistress. She is my entire world. Before her I had lived a dissatisfied life. I regretted most of my choices and blamed everyone around me. Through my journey with Mistress, I found peace I had never before experienced. Before Mistress, I see a life of discomfort and unhappiness. I see strings of unsatisfactory lovers, angry families, miserable financial and emotional distress. Now Mistress has swept all the bad away.
I am 22. I grew up with basically non-existent parents, estranged from one another and the rest of the world. I moved out at sixteen and lived with one abusive boyfriend after another. I did have some wonderful friends, and they helped me select a college and a degree. It was at college I met Mistress, so I am eternally grateful to Evie and Jordan. But it is Mistress that owns my heart. She owns it. It is hers to do with as she wills. (You should know that she is frowning at me as I write this and thinks perhaps owns is too strong a word. I would never actually disagree with her, but...) My life is for Mistress and not just because she's amazing, and beautiful, and brilliant, but because she taught me that I have worth. She told me I was worth it when she said I could be her slave (after a lo-hoooot of begging).
--Pura

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia and Amber

Homework Loopholes

When a Tree Falls...