I'm Done Playing

That's right--new post on the heels of yesterday's new post, and we usually don't do that, Pura and I, but this could not wait. Trust me.

And if you need to know what led up to this, you may want to start here or even here at round two.
______________________________

This is the conversation I had with my sister in the car on the way to lunch, after leaving Pura in the hotel for a while on her own... to get into all sorts of blogging mischief, but we'll get back to that later.
The conversation:

"You're kinkier than I thought," my sister Julie teased me as we walked away from the hotel.

"You have no idea." I glanced back at my beautiful Pura, standing in the doorway with her hair mussed and her eyes bright. She looked shocked that I was leaving her. As always, she looked beautiful when freshly spanked. Her cheeks glowed with color, and she had a submisive pout to her lips. She's so beautiful always, but there's nothing quite like that after-a-spanking glow.

I got into the passenger side of my sister's car and we drove toward the restaurant.

Julie wasn't done asking questions. "So, I guess you two are into role-playing." She said in a non-confrontational, nonjudgmental way. She's pretty kinky herself, is my sister, in a Vanilla way. But the least Vanilla in the family, besides me.

Although my readers know I'm pretty Vanilla, even for a S&M relationship.

"No," was my fervent answer, and she looked shocked at me.

"You called her your little slave. That sounds like role-playing to me."

I nodded. "Yes, but I'm not playing. She is my slave. She dedicated her life to me, and if I reject that by playing a game with her, it's disrespectful to her." This has been a lesson long in coming. Pura asked me to be her Mistress, and I agreed, at the time thinking it was some elaborate role-play, but as of this morning, I am done playing. And that means I have to be done hiding.

Julie laughed. "You're not serious..." She looked at me and her eyes widened. "You're serious!"

"Very," I replied.

She seemed a little more uncomfortable then, but I could not back down now. She said, "Are you into torture and stuff?"

I snorted with laughed. "Ahh, no. Not at all. The most damage I have ever done is with a paddle, and that wasn't so much a game as a serious response to a frustrating crime."

She quirked a brow. "You spank that girl?"

I nodded, because boy do I ever these days! How often has it been in the past few weeks?

Six times. I calculated. Six times in two weeks. She's out of control! Please tell me if you don't agree that that seems excessive for punishment?

"When?"

I shrugged. "Whenever I want."

It was her turn to laugh. "Well, that's convenient."

"Isn't it?" I replied.

Of course, I could spank Pura as often as I want, but my readers know that's not my way. I only do it when she needs it or when she deserves it.

"So, does she draw your bath and do your bidding?" my sister giggled.

"I usually draw my own bath and then it gets bombarded by a pretty girl with a tangle of legs and arms. And yes, she does my bidding. Haven't you noticed?"

"I just thought she was attentive. And protective, obviously."

I did not want to think about her level of attentiveness right now, and my response to it. Instead, I just nodded, and I said, "She's attentive because that's her personality. In fact, she's a slave because she chose to be and submission is part of her personality, too. She's very strong. She doesn't need me. If she got tired of 'doing my bidding' she would stop, or she would leave me."

"Can she do that? Can she choose to leave?"

"It's a free country," I answered. I could not think about Pura leaving me. The idea was too painful.

"I mean, according to your agreement, is she permitted to just walk away?"

"No, of course not. She would ask me to release her, if that's what she really wanted. And I would, if that's what she really wanted. She doesn't. She loves me and she's very happy with me."

"You sure?"

I glared at her. "Yes. I think I know my slave, Julie. And I'm not abusive. She loves me."

Julie smiled. "Anyone who watches her can see that." She laughed again. "It's just funny, you having a slave. I mean, I certainly see the appeal. And for you especially, being so opposed to marriage and afraid of committment. This is exactly the kind of relationship that would appeal to you and not get in your way."

What?!

"What exactly do you mean by that?"

"You keep yourself from being hurt. This is a way to protect your heart."

My sister knows me fairly well, especially in comparison to the rest of my family. She looked at me with serious eyes, but she seemed relieved. Was she relieved I had allowed Pura into my heart? It was true I kept it very well-protected from invasion. But Pura invaded everywhere. My bath, my thoughts, my heart, and the darkest places in my soul... She filled me with light.

"Well, you could be right that at first it was a great way to let her get close. I opened my heart to her little by little. But I'm not playing anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I am done playing at being her Mistress. I am her Mistress. And I'm done playing at letting her be my slave. She is my slave. I let her in... well she's in now and I'll never let her go." I looked at my sister seriously. We were parked at the restaurant now and she had her eyes plastered to mine. "I would marry Pura tomorrow, if the legislation was in place in my state. But even a marriage could not make me more committed to that girl than I am as her Mistress."

Julie stared at me as if seeing me for the very first time. "You're thinking about marriage?" she sounded shocked.

"Yes," I replied.

Julie, five years younger than I, and five years married to her husband, had thought she would never see me commit to a person this strongly. She blinked away some tears.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm done playing. Pura is mine."

And that's how I got to the afternoon... Julie and I took a detour after lunch, and then I went to pick up little Pura from the hotel. She had been pouting and very sad, but she was happy to see me. I made her wear the bikini that showed off her faded-pink bottom, and I took her to the waterpark. She hardly left my side. And as the evening drew to a close, I pulled her into my lap on the lounge chair, patted her bottom possessively, and kissed her. Then I slipped a ring on that's girl's finger that I had picked out on my detour to the jewelry store with Julie. Simple: a diamond on a white-gold band.

Pura stared at the ring in shock, and squirmed around to look in my eyes. "What is this?"

"It's a promise and a question," I answered, for some silly reason feeling very nervous.

She straddled me so she could grab my face and stare into my eyes. She was studying me, looking into my soul. "What's the promise?" she whispered. I could feel her heart beat, though my hands were on her back. She was nervous, too!

"I will keep you as mine forever and ever. I will cherish and love you. I will protect and support you. You will be my slave, my lover, and my most cherished heart for the rest of my life."

Her breath caught, and she looked at the ring again. There were tears in her eyes when she looked up at me again and whispered, "What's the question?"

"Will you marry me, slave?"

She gasped, completely shocked, but I know completely delighted as well. There was a dark smouldering look in her eyes when she pressed her face against mine, our noses touching, and she asked, at her most seductive, "Would that please my Mistress?" Oh, Pura! Silly slave!

I gave a little nod.

YES!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia and Amber

Homework Loopholes

When a Tree Falls...