Anonymity Does Not Protect You

Dear Anonymous,

Your anonymity is not free reign to be markedly disrespectful or unkind. I do not moderate comments on this blog, because I believe in free speech and the right to air grievances. Of the few times there have been blatantly disrespectful comments, I have removed them without question, comment, or response. I did not give them space on the blog, but rather addressed any concerns therein in the story I selected for the next installment of our blog posts.

But recently there was a comment made that I have decided to address directly. Not because I am fed up with comments. By all means, comment away! We love the interaction and it is part of what keeps a blog from becoming stale.

This particular commenter accused Pura of some pretty harsh crimes after having read the trilogy of "Arrested" posts. Here is my response, reader, and please pay close attention to the meaning behind my strong words:

Pura belongs to me. She is my loving, delightful, precious little slavegirl and I could not be happier with her. The events of the past few months are not "typical" Pura behavior, if there is such a thing. There are some outstanding emotional hurdles my readership does not know about.

I do not excuse Pura of what she has done, nor do I condone this type of behavior in others. But as far as I am concerned, Pura's "crimes" have been dealt with by me. You see, Anonymous Reader, that is the beauty of DD in our relationship. It allows us to deal with problems directly and then move on. It gives us the wonderful times that we don't write about often in the blog, though wonderful times are far more frequent, I assure you.

I have been accused of having "a jealous need to keep Pura in others' good graces". I have to admit that this is so. I do not write of Pura's punishments on this blog so that my readers can abuse her with their comments. Encourage her to be good? Yes. Tell her she is silly? Absolutely yes. Give her the loving commiseration she devours? A thousand times, yes! But not to flog her with your assumptions and misunderstanding of our situation.

My love for Pura transcends this blog and I will not allow it to become a forum for insulting her. Only I know my Pura well enough to insult her intelligently, and because I know her I never would.

So, Anonymous Reader, please accept this cyber-smack across your backside and go stand in the corner until you can behave like a respectful guest in my blog-house. Thank you. That is all.

Readership, thank you for your love, your support, and your frequent beautiful comments. Thank you for your friendship. Thank you for your respect for Pura.; it is the greatest gift anyone could ever give to me.

Love,
Mistress Nichole in all her Righteously Indignant Glory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia and Amber

Homework Loopholes

When a Tree Falls...