Going Out of Town

Work has been crazy these past few weeks. Sorry about not taking time to respond to your comments. Now I'm on vacation, though, so everything will hopefully slow down.

Now, though, we're headed out of town to visit my family. This is the first time I have spent any amount of time with Pura and my family together. I'm pretty nervous about it. Especially because Pura is not renowned for keeping our lifestyle a secret. My family is very religious and I'm not particularly keen on trying to explain my love life to them. Pura, on the other hand, shouts her love to the skies. I think I have threatened her sufficiently to keep her well-behaved, but you never know what Pura will think is "worth it." Please encourage her to behave. I want an incident-free experience.

I will try to get on here and post more stories during our down time in the hotel. We'll see how it goes. Don't give up on me.

--Mistress Nichole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia and Amber

Homework Loopholes

When a Tree Falls...