Hell Hath No Fury Like a Spanker's Palm

Hello, readers. If there are any readers left in here, that is. We have been dilatory bloggers for quite some time, and I would not expect anyone to hang in there waiting for our reappearance. However, our life has been in some crazy turmoil for a while, and that must be my excuse.

Mistress forgets that she does not accept excuses.

Mistress' Slave forgets that her bottom is very white and ready for a tanning.

I thought, since we had a free evening--free only insomuch that I am neglecting my waiting mountain of work--I should post a quick story. If quick were possible for me.

*giggling* It's not. You drag every story out needlessly long.

This story will certainly take a long time if my slave keeps jerking my computer out of my hands and typing interruptions to my narrative. And even longer if that naughty behavior prompts a retribution.

*looks menacingly over at the now humble slavegirl*

The story...

I stalked Pura out of the house and down the long driveway. She was trying to speed away from me, because she knew she had crossed the line. Again. She wanted to get away from Julie's house fast, because Julie knew about our relationship dynamics and would think nothing of me pulling Pura across my knee. In fact, I had seen Julie's husband chase her down and give her a set of her own well-deserved swats many times. Now, it was not true discipline in their cases, because that was foreplay for them, but Pura was never entirely comfortable with it. She discouraged their behavior, in case I took it into my mind to follow through on my own unlikely threats of a public spanking. And my spankings are far more serious.

Maybe we should give their type of spankings a try instead of ours.

Silly, Pura! If I want to chase you down and give you playful swats, I will do it. But I spank your bottom because you need it and deserve it. Julie does not require that type of handling.

"You will have to run so much faster than that to escape me," I told the naughty slave as I pursued her to the car. I had the keys, so she was forced to wait for me. She turned her back to the passenger door and shrunk in on herself, watching me come. I kept my gaze locked with her as I came. I did not click the unlock button until I was close enough to reach for her door handle. She flinched away from my approaching hand, but I only opened her door. She slid sideways, brushing past me, and dropped into the seat like the pouty girl she is.

I locked the door before I stalked around the car to my own seat.

I learned in a previous incident with Pura that she is a flight risk when she's in trouble. I'll have to tell the story sometime about her trying to avoid punishment by jumping out of the car as soon as I walked away from her door.

No! That did not end well, and I hate that story.

I love that story. But that is not the story I am telling today...

I did not hit the unlock button again until I was ready to get in on the driver side. When I climbed in, I did not even need to look at her to feel her naughty energy. And the pouting. Ohhhh, the pouting!

I waved to my sister, who stood at the door to her house to see me off. She had a strange smile on her face, as if she knew our abrupt exit meant Pura was in for a painful scene at home.

She did not know anything! You're painting this story up in fibs.

She literally texted me the next day and asked "How did the spanking go?"

What?! What did you say? Give me your phone! *snatching at Mistress' pockets to find her phone.*

*SMACK* Behave. *Consigns phone over to Pura's eager hands, not ashamed at all of her polite responses to her sister's earnest queries.*

When we were underway, she finally burst out with, "I had a point and you know it! You're just too damned stubborn to admit it."

I smiled at her, but I'm sure my eyes could have done murder if turned on to a target I loved less-fiercely. I did not say what I was thinking, but if she did not know the "is this really the mountain you want to die on?" look by now, I'm not doing my job by her.

"You &$!@% know it!" 

"Are you going to add arguing and swearing to your list of crimes?" It was a threat and we both knew it. She pulled a face--the one she pulls when she's restraining her furious words--and slammed herself back against the seat. Seriously pouting now. But Pura was never very good at governing her tongue when she was angry. 

We had not gone two miles before she snapped, "You are not going to spank me for disliking a movie!"

I shook my head, mostly to myself, because Pura was a master at trying to wriggle out of punishment. I did not bite.

"You're right. That would be unproductive. You're welcome to your opinions, provided you speak them with respect."

Her scoff made me want to pull over to the roadside and paddle her into submission. But that was not my way. I did not like to go into a spanking angry. I had to be clearheaded to be able to do the thing correctly.

*just found the backlog of texts on Mistress phone and read through them in growing horror.* Oh my God! You told your sister a lot more than I had any idea, Lady!

Now that Mistress Casandra is gone, Julie is my best friend. She deserves to know what kind of comeuppance you got for being so disrespectful in her house. But if you keep interrupting my story to snatch my computer and write your complaints, there will be a new entry in here soon. And maybe I'll send Julie the link.

*Pura retreats humbly, but not happily.*

When we pulled into the garage, she crossed her arms and sat stubbornly in her seat. "I'm not going in there. This is unfair and I'm not letting you spank me."

I turned off the car and looked her in the eye. "Pura, you are a slave. If it is my will to spank you, you will deliver yourself to me like a humble submissive."

She jerked her gaze away and glared off into the middle distance. Because she knew my words were true for her. 

You were being mean.

And because she herself had asked me to say these types of things when she was being resistant. 

Because I am obviously an idiot when I'm thinking clearly.

Are you thinking clearly right now? *Spanking hand twitches*

Pura was not ready to give in. She glared at me again and said, "I don't deserve to be punished."

I raised my brows at that assertion. "No? Perhaps you had better explain the events to me from your perspective so I can see how in the world you think you can escape punishment."

She did not like that answer, but she was angry enough to retort. "I said, 'BORED!' halfway through a movie I have already seen twice in the theater and once at home..." She trailed off for a moment and then glared at me, saying, "A musical, for God's sake! How many times can you watch that stupid, insipid musical?"

I held up a stern finger. "That," I informed her. "is why you're being punished, Pura. Not because you don't like the movie, or even because you made it very well-known that you were bored and discontent during the movie. But because you can't talk about it without getting snarky and bratty."

"Because it's two and a half hours of musical Hell!" she shrieked at me.

I let out a sharp breath, shocked that she was still digging herself in deeper. "If you think the musical was Hell, you're not going to like what I have planned for the after-show."

"Oh My God, You are being totally unreasonable!" she snapped.

I got out of the car and walked toward the house door. I closed the garage access with the touch of a button. It was one of the things I loved about our new place: we had a private garage now, so I could start punishments before I even enter the house. 

Mean!

*Twitchy*

I stood in the doorway to the house, looking back at the pouting girl in the car. When she finally, with a glare, met my eye through the windshield, I jerked my thumb behind me, indicating that I expected her to come inside right now.

She slammed out of the car. "What are you even mad about? We have never had the same taste in movies. Why are you so upset that I hate that stupid show?"

I shook my head again, forcing myself to take a breath before answering. She wanted to engage me in a fight and distract me from my purpose. I was not about to let that happen.

"I am not mad that you hate my favorite movie, Pura." It irked, of course, because it would have been so much more enjoyable to watch it with her if she loved it as much as I did. But I never paddled her for a difference in opinion. "I was unhappy you would not let me and Julie enjoy it."

She scoffed again. "How many times have you seen it? God! How can you possibly still enjoy it?" She rolled her eyes.

I drew another deep breath. "Pura, you sat through making snide comments and singing inappropriate lyrics for half an hour! And when I told you to stop it, you rolled your eyes at me and kept right on with the naughty! If you did not want to watch the movie, you should have gone into the other room with Ben and played video games."

"I hate video games," she snarled back. She had gotten out of the car, but had not advanced closely enough to be within reach. Lucky for her.

"Well, bratting at me and Julie and our favorite movie did not do anything but earn you a spanking, and I bet you'd prefer video games to that." I stepped back and pushed the door open. "In!"

She must have sensed from the tone in my voice that I would not tolerate anymore disobedience. She trudged up to me, glaring, "Well, I'm sorry!" she snapped in a sarcastic voice.

"Yeah," I responded in kind. "You sound sorry."

She looked up into my face, whispering, "This is completely unfair."

I kissed her mouth while she pouted at me and, despite herself, she leaned into it. I pulled her against me and smacked her backside firmly.

"Ow!" She tried to jerk out of my grip, but I held her tightly and looked down into her eyes with stern determination.

"Time for you to listen to me now, little slave. When I told Julie I would come over this evening to watch the movie, I expected to be able to watch the movie, instead of watching you be a brat and watching Julie be distracted by your brattiness. I intended to enjoy my last weekend off before the new term with a relaxing viewing of my favorite movie. I told you that you did not have to come, and then I told you you did not have to watch the movie with us. In both instances, you insisted."

"I wanted to be with you," she pouted in a whisper.

I swatted her again, and she yelped. "I told you to listen." When she dropped her gaze from mine, I said, "You're with me now, so... you win."

She whimpered at the threatening finality of my voice.  

"Hairbrush," I ordered her as I pushed her through the entry into the dining room. 

"No!" she protested, spinning around to glare at me.

I only arched a brow and replied, "Go ahead and bring me the strap, too, since you've decided to argue."

She cringed and whimpered at the pronouncement, and turned away to go collect the implements. I went into the living room and set up the chair we had lovingly begun calling "The Spanking Chair" when we moved into our new place.

*Pura snorts and insists on inserting a comment* "Lovingly" calling it The Spanking Chair is pretty misleading. I believe I whined at you the third time you pulled me over to it and said, "I hate this stupid spanking chair!" And your reaction to my comment did not make me love it any more than I had before. Nor do I love it now.

When Pura came downstairs, she was in a humbler state of mind. She presented the implements to me. I took them both and placed them on the mantle of the fireplace. I nodded toward The Spanking Chair and she let out a defeated breath. But she obediently knelt down on it and leaned over the back slightly to present her bottom more safely for the strap. 

I lifted her skirt and gave her a few light swats over her panties.

Light? Good Lord, Mistress! I need to teach you the difference between hard and soft. I think you're a tad confused.

And do I need to teach you not to contradict me?

No, ma'am.

After a few lighter swats, I reached for the strap. Holding it in two hands, I asked her, "Do you understand why you're being punished?"

She let out a whimper, but she answered like a good girl. "Yes, Mistress." And then like a bad girl. "Because I made fun of your stupid movie."

I clenched my jaw slightly, but did not react. I replied calmly, "The strap is for disobedience, because I told you to get the hairbrush and you said no." I saw her tense up at that. But I did not stop there. "But you probably deserved it already, because I told you to come in the house, and you pouted in the car. I told you to stop interrupting my movie with your bratty comments and singing, and you defied me. And when I told you why you were getting a spanking, you told me you were not going to submit for it." I tapped the strap slightly against her bottom, so she would know what was coming. "Am I going to let you be defiant and disobedient?"

Her voice was plenty penitent now. "No, Mistress."

"You're right about that." And I pulled the strap back and then let it snap across her pantied bottom.

She squealed and reached back to cover her bottom with one hand.

Because the strap is an evil, horrible implement made by the devil herself!

You know you deserved it.

*Telling silence*

"Pura, hands front," I ordered. "Grip the chair."

She reluctantly obeyed, and I let the strap fly again. She cried out and shimmied a bit, but did not reach back this time. I utilized the strap several more times. Pura cried out with each impact, clutching the chair back with a white-knuckled grip. She started apologizing before I even put the strap aside.

"That apology sounds much more believable, baby," I told her encouragingly, and she growled something in her throat that earned her a few extra stings with the strap.

I put the implement aside and told her to stand. I situated myself on the chair then and tugged her over my lap. She dangled there delightfully. I slid her panties down and saw the strap had already worked some red magic on her backside. I stroked it with a loving caress. 

"Can you tell me now why you are being punished?" 

She sighed. "Because I wanted your attention and bratted you into giving it to me." Good girl. 

"Yes," I answered gently. And I started peppering her bottom with firm smacks of my palm. "I love spending time with you, especially when you're being sweet and lovely."

"Especially when I'm over your knee," she muttered. Unfortunately for her, I heard that bratting, and reached for the hairbrush.

"Not going down without a fight, my sweet?" I asked gently, but there was no gentleness in the attack of the brush. Within a very few minutes, she was yelping and squirming. After a short time over my knee, she started apologizing and begging to be released.

"Nope," I promised her. "I need to give you lots of attention so you don't brat me into it in future."

She collapsed across my knees in defeat, but I did not relent. Usually her submission caused me to relent. But I wasn't ready yet. She wept over my knee, and I paddled until I was satisfied. When I put the brush aside and struck her again with an open palm, she whimpered.

"Are you really, really mad?" I could hear the fright in her voice.

I swatted her again. "No, baby. It just turns me on when you submit to me. I guess that makes me a Mistress in my heart."

She whimpered again, craning to look back at me. "Did you forget you were a Mistress and need me over your knee as a reminder?"

I swatted her again, and she yelped and collapsed again. "You needed the reminder." I grasped her by the arm and directed her to get up. I seated her on my lap and kissed her. "Sometimes I think life gets away from us, love. Sometimes I think you forget that your first responsibility in our relationship is your submission to me."

She looked pained, but she kissed me sweetly. "I'm sorry, baby."

"Me too," I answered. "As your Mistress, it is my responsibility to make sure life doesn't get away with us."

This is why I love you so much. Even when you're being mean. You always come home to me.

And I always will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia and Amber

Homework Loopholes

When a Tree Falls...