Party Ditch...CRASH!

Mistress, as you probably have figured out, has a pretty low tolerance for irresponsible behavior. I get it; she's older and has had her fair share of experiences to teach her about the harsh realities of life.
*Shrug*
I'm 21.

We went to a party a couple nights ago: one of those ridiculous costume extravaganzas that happen around this time of year. I wore my "Little Red Riding Hood" costume, because it is the only one my lover approves of outside of the house. It's slightly less-revealing than some of the other costumes I brought from my life before Mistress.

So, party at Mistress' friend's house turned out to be a little dull. Mistress and friends laughed and joked about stuff like the presidential debate (Snooze!) and mortgages... or whatever older, more boring people talk about.

I know! Eye-rollers and people turning away from the screen now: I'm in college and those kinds of things should matter to me. But they don't. And if Mistress was not insistent I keep going to college, I would be a full-time, living-it-up-in-the-apartment kind of girl.

Anyway...
Out of sheer boredom, I went to the bathroom and started playing on my phone. And it just so happens that there was a real party going on at my friend Lisa's house, and I saw on FB that it was getting a little crazy.

That was my chance: be the grown-up I am supposed to be, or bail and go to a frat-like party.

Guess what I chose?

Lest Mistress get a bad name here, I should make it clear that she would probably have been okay with me going to Lisa's party. I'm of legal age and even if she doesn't like it, she's okay with me having a couple of drinks. And ever since the spring's crazy alcohol-induced insanity, I have seriously laid off the a- beverages. Mistress would probably not have minded, if I had said, "Hey, babe, I'm crazy bored. I'm going to go to Lisa's party." In fact, if I had really wanted to please her, I might even had asked to go. But I didn't. Because what's life without a little adventure?

I did the insanely irresponsible thing! I went out the window. I know: you're like "What?! You're not a teenager and you're with your fiance!" Yeah. Both true statements. Except for, if I went through the living room, she would have seen me and then she probably would have tried to get me to stay. And, the bathroom window was on the ground floor, so it's not like I climbed down a trellis or anything. I texted Mistress from the car (BEFORE I took off, so don't get all "That's so dangerous!" on me).

Side note--funny story: So Mistress and I are leaving for her friend's party, right? And Mistress says, "Hon, do you have your phone? I'm going to leave mine on the charger. It's dying."
"Yep, baby," I answered. I patted my pocket where my phone was nestled. "Right here." The End.

Except... I kind of forgot that story when I was speeding away from the lame party, abandoning Mistress with no idea of where I was or what had happened to me. Because her phone certainly received my message, in an empty house.
Also, I had the only apartment keys--hers--because we had driven together and my keys were on the bedside table probably somewhere near her phone. Keys and phone were probably laughing it up that Little Idiot Pura was going to get in big, big, BIG trouble.

It took her two hours to track me down. She had called the police (who said they could do nothing unless I had been missing for 72 hours or something) and had tried to call me on her friend's cell multiple times. But because the number was not programmed into my phone, I ignored it. That's Mistress' rule for me, so let's face it: it was her own fault.

Anyway... She called a mutual friend who happened to be at the party. Mututal friend found me dancing with the frat boys (Don't get cranky, readers. Mistress doesn't mind if I dance with the jackasses--her word--as long as they behave themselves).

In the end, Mistress had a friend drop her off at the party and she proceeded to crash it. And I mean like a professional party-crasher, or a parent. Unplugged the music, told people to go home, and asked a couple kids if they were old enough to be drinking. Yeah, she's that kind of person.

But damn sexy when she's pissed as hell.

She did not speak to me the entire ride home. But, readers, we all know that speaking is not how mistress takes care of misbehavior in her house.

Nope. It was my first real spanking in months.  Over the knee, with my little red skirt and panties pulled down to the bare. She warmed me up with her hand, and that was when I knew I was in for it, because a warm-up always means a LONG and painful go.

I may not sit for a week. Stupid hair-brush!

-Mistress' Irresponsible Pura

P.S. Ana, Mistress says she's learning the cane. *shakes my head at you for ever putting that idea in her head.*

Comments

  1. Yes Pura, our Ana always has the best ideas!
    Always willing to share them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! MN, I have a bone to pick with you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh oh. Well it seems that a lesson was learned for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia and Amber

Homework Loopholes

When a Tree Falls...